MOUNTAIN HOME BAPTIST CHURCH - 10 PRAYER REQUESTS FOR REVIVAL
1. That God would search my heart and reveal anything in my life that is not right with Him.
Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts; And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.-Psalm 139:23-24
2. That God would break any stubbornness and hardness of my heart.
Sow with a view to righteousness, Reap in accordance with kindness; Break up your fallow ground, For it is time to seek the Lord Until He comes to rain righteousness on you. -Hosea 10:12
3. That God would show me any relationships that need to be restored.
If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother.-Matthew 18:15
4. That God would help me to have a sensitivity to the Holy Spirit that I have never experienced.
Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.-Ephesians 4:30
5. That God would grant me a deep conviction of sin, repentance, and a renewed fear of God.
For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death.-2 Corinthians 7:10
6. That God would give me a spiritual hunger and fervency that I have never known.
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied."-Matthew 5:6
7. That God would bring loving unity and deep harmony in my church and my family.
"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."-John 13:35
8. That God would fill my heart with a passion to see people saved.
I am telling the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience testifies with me in the Holy Spirit, 2 that I have great sorrow and unceasing grief in my heart.-Romans 9:1-2
9. That God would call many from among our church to missions and Christian service.
Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest."-Matthew 9:37-38
10. That God would use this church family for the furtherance of the gospel around the world.
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you."-Matthew 28:19-20a